Saturday, June 8, 2013


MUSIC OF THE HEART

By Katie Ashley 


























I cannot express how much I enjoyed this title!  I actually overheard a couple of my best book buddies discussing it at our book club meeting (yes, overheard because I am ALWAYS talking and not listening LOL).  I thought it sounded fun but never got the title.  When I did manage to connect all the dots, I read it in one sitting and fell totally in LOVE with Katie Ashley.  

Abby is joining up with her brothers' Christian rock band to tour over the summer.  Oops! She gets on the wrong bus and ends up with Runaway Train, a HOT hard-rocking group of yummy manliness! THAT is a mistake I would like to make! 

Abby meets Jake, lead singer for RT, and sparks fly!  I loved the characters in this book.  Jake's mom is the sweetest.  I cried real tears and laughed belly laughs.  Plus, there was some scenes of SMOKIN' HOTNESS!!! This little book had it ALL! Do not hesitate.......go 1-click it NOW! You can thank me later......***Ann***









No comments:

Post a Comment