Monday, August 5, 2013

Just Breathe by Rachel Brookes

Just Breathe 
by Rachel Brookes


Wow, just wow.... This book is fun, flirty, hilarious and sexy and HOT, all mixed in with breathtaking moments, heartache and shocks!!
It sparked intrigue and curiosity straight away for me, the prologue had my heart melting and right from Chapter 1 I knew I was going to find it hard to put down!
I love Savannah and was intrigued about her. She is feisty, funny and gorgeous and I love her attitude, It makes her all the more loveable. Her whole character is brilliant! And you will LOVE her "aussinisms" lol.
Cue meeting Mr Tate Connors.... Wow- Sexy, intense, confident and cocky....all that AND a swoon worthy panty dropping smile! Yep, he has it all and then some!
Learning some of Savannah's past made the story turn around for me, I knew then it was going to suck me in further, I was instantly curious about how she is going to overcome it. Tate is intense, arrogant, cocky and stubborn but he has a sweet protective side that you can't help but melt over. He also has some issues to get through too. I was anxious to find out what had happened in his past to make him the man he is now. When I found out, it hit me like a ton of bricks!
I love how this book had me laughing so hard in parts and tearing up in others when it turned serious and pulled me in deeper. I always feel like a good book turns into an amazing book when it can bring out all emotions in you, and that is exactly what this book did to me! The storyline is fantastic and kept me hooked all the way through, the roller coaster of ups and downs kept me on edge and I had a good few "OMG" moments! There are so many parts I can list that I loved but then my review would turn into a short story! Simply. Amazing.
The ending has left me dying for more!! I can already feel a Tate withdrawal coming on! I can't wait to read the next one and any others by Rachel in the future. This girl can tell a story! <3 Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment