Monday, February 10, 2014

Flame by Brooke Cumberland Review- Feb 10



Sarah's Review

**5 star review**

I was lucky enough to read this story as it was written and I loved every single part of it!! 

After not actually getting around to reading the first two books I was worried that I wouldn't understand what was going on, or who everyone was, but I was wrong, it was written so perfectly that it can be read as a standalone with no confusion at all! 

It's hot, steamy, angsty, heart wrenching and all consuming. 
Carissa has an attitude that I love in a lead female character, her 'couldn't care less' perspective on things was refreshing and really made her likeable. She has a shitty childhood to put behind her and a string of one night stands under her belt, which is her preference, she doesn't want to settle down. Ever. That is until Drew walks into her life with his sweet talk, hot looks, alpha male attitude and irresistible British accent! He wants to make Carissa his, and he isn't one to give up, luckily! 

Their relationship progresses, with ups and down that make you aww in one chapter, and want to scream in the next! I recommend this book, and highly recommend that your phone or kindle is secured in bubble wrap when you hit certain parts, yes you will want to hunt Brooke down and shake her for putting you through the bloody mill, I know I did!



BUY LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment