Friday, March 28, 2014

CRUX by Miranda Kavi Review

Crux (Book 2 in the Aurora Lockette Series) 

By Miranda Kavi 



Reviewed by Tonya Nichols
If you are a lover of NA Paranormal Romance books, The Aurora Lockette Series is for you. Crux is the second book of the series but I would suggest reading the books in order. This series was very interesting and intense. I am not usually a big fan of paranormal, but these books were awesome and the way Miranda writes, I felt like I was watching the story unfold on a big screen.
We met Aurora in book one, she is just a plain-Jane young women going to college. Kind of a loaner, she doesn’t like to draw attention to herself, especially since she has special abilities. Keeping her special abilities hidden has always be priority one, that is, until she meets Gavyn and things change. 
The suspense, action and romance in Crux kept me reading and on the edge of my seat. It really reminded me of the TV show Hero’s with all the special abilities, romance, suspense and action.  The characters in this series are all so relatable and have such great chemistry.  I really enjoyed getting to know them and hope to read more. 
 If you’ve read Flee, I am sure you are dying to know what happens to Aurora and Gavyn. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed, the twists, turns, and WTF moments are great in Crux. I love when a story makes my brain work in overdrive to figure out what’s coming next.  Great job Miranda can’t wait to see where this series is headed. 

Aurora Lockette Series Reading Order
Book One – Flee
Book Two – Crux

No comments:

Post a Comment