Tuesday, May 20, 2014

OUT OF REACH BY MISSY JOHNSON REVIEW


OUT OF REACH BY MISSY JOHNSON REVIEW

Well, where to begin? I love Missy, I may have a little bit of a girl crush on her right now. Out of Reach was such an incredible read (I practically bagged the blog to let me review this book… not my finest moment, oh well). It is a beautiful story of life, love, loss, endings and new beginnings.


Andy, Seth, and Em are best friends. Andy and Em are a couple and completely in love. Seth is Andy’s best friend and, well he is also in love with Em, but she doesn’t know. Em is in love with Andy and well, she may have some underlying feeling for Seth too? To make this little love-fest even more confusing and heart-wrenching Andy is dying. 

I felt such a deep connection with the characters, when they laughed I laughed, when they cried, I was completely gutted. It was overwhelming but this is why I read people! I devoured every word that was written. The emotions of this story were so high. This is a must read, it is definitely a story of how love can conquer all and when one door closes, you need to use the window because life and love are out there, if you are strong enough to grab a hold. 

Missy, I can’t wait to see what you have for us readers next. You are wonderful and your writing is captivating. Thank you for bringing us Andy, Seth and Em’s story. This is a must read people! 

Reviewed By Tonya Nichols with Eye Candy Bookstore <3

BUY LINK: http://amzn.to/1oPgvNn

No comments:

Post a Comment