Monday, August 11, 2014

Wicked Innocence Tour- Missy Johnson

Tour Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson
Publication Date: August 4, 2014
Genres:Contemporary, New Adult, Romance Purchase from: AmazonNookKobo
Tour: Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson

Add to Goodreads.
Synopsis: Don’t let my petite and innocent appearance fool you, because I’m one person you don’t want to cross. I’m Micah, the youngest member of Resurrection…If only they knew how young. My fake ID says I’m twenty-one.
And I will be…in four years.
What can I say? I blossomed early. Home sucked, so I left, determined to do something with my life.
Landing the gig as lead vocalist in the band was a dream come true. I’ve worked hard to make something of myself and nothing is going to ruin that for me.
Then He showed up.
He’s hot as hell and so into me. But he’s also twenty-five.
I don’t want to lie to him, but if the truth comes out I’ll lose everything, including him.

Review

Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson 

I enjoyed this book I mean who doesn't love rock stars, right? 

It was a good read which kept you on the edge waiting for Saxon to find out what Micah is keeping from even though he doesn't know she has a secret. They hit if off right away when after a messed up first audition Micah gets the job with the band that Saxon is managing. I liked that even though she was younger than him she seemed older in her years, she put him in his place a few times. She clicked with her band which was a good thing for Micah because music was her life, the band goes on a two week tour and things heat up between Saxon and Micah even though the age gap worries Saxon. Little does he know how big an age gap!
They keep their relationship on the down low but in true book fashion something comes to light and threatens to destroy everything. My stomach knotted a little when Saxon found out about Micah but I'm also glad he wasn't a full arse to her and still put the band first. 

Do they get their happy ever after and how long will it last now that Saxon Waite is back? 

4 stars 

Amy
Eye Candy Bookstore (Manager)

About Missy Johnson

Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture).
When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment