Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Eva Simone Cover Re-Reveal

NEW COVER RE-VAMP



Synopsis:

Life can change in the blink of an eye. No one knows that better than Lily Pritchard…
Witnessing your father’s murder is every 15 year old girl’s worst nightmare; for Lily it was her reality. Tormented by nightmares, twisted with guilt, Lily can’t let anyone close enough to care for her…until her world is rocked on its axis by a tall dark stranger.
Brandon Redgrave is intelligent, gorgeous, and wealthy; but he learned the hard way not to expect loyalty or love from those around you. Haunted by his demons, Brandon is determined not to make the same mistake again.
A chance encounter; two broken souls; explosive consequences.
Will Brandon and Lily be able to heal each other’s wounds, or will their pasts spill into the present, extinguishing any chance of a future together…







Author Bio:


Eva Simone is a stay at home mother of two, wife to a wonderful hubby, and certified book addict! She studied English at university, gaining an honours degree in literature and linguistics. She rekindled her love affair with reading 4 years ago and hasn’t looked back since. At least 300 books later, with a story on the back burner she decided it was time to put her education to good use and write her first novel. Intrigued and Enchanted is the first book in The Enchanted Series and first released on May 5th 2014 to great reviews. Eva has been overwhelmed by the love and support that she has received from bloggers and her readers. Book 2 in the series, Enchanted and Desired, is due to release September 30th. With a third book planned in the series, Eva decided it was time to give Intrigued and Enchanted a revamp, and release on paperback.



Reviewed by Yolanda

A Risque' Affair Book Blog


Lily Pritchard has had is rough. At the young age of 15 years she lost her hero, her best friend, her father. Since then the nightmares has never left. Lily had to relocate to New York City closer to her family. Lily is a senior at Columbia University with her best friend Jess! On a normal Monday Lily bumps in to her soul mate....



Brandon Redgrave is wealthy, strong, cocky alpha. He know what he wants and how to get it. Brandon is what you will be described as a SEX GOD. Brandon is fighting some demons of his own. Although Brandon is smart he has been hurt. Once he locks his eyes on Lily Pritchard there was no turning back.


Eva Simone is a new author, her first book titled Intrigued & Enchanted. This is going to be a hard review for me to write, not because I didn't enjoy because it is the complete opposite. Amazing, mesmerizing, outstanding,phenomenal are some words I will describe this master piece. First, Eva writing skills are perfect how she brings this story to life is amazing. It is like watching them on the big screen. I personally need a book to have a great description to fall in love with characters and story. Lily and Brandon once you fall in love with both of them, your emotions will all over the place. I love that I actually understood how Lily thought it was so realistic I could see myself acting the same way. Basically what I am saying Eva structure skills are superb. Her characteristics of Brandon I cant say or type his name with goose bumps going through my whole body. OMG I love. Secondly, the sex scenes will melt your socks off! I often went back to read them a 2 or 3 times. I have told everyone who would possible listen to me to pick up this book. Lastly, I love a good love story, I love all different emotions I get from start to finish. Intrigued & Enchanted did this for me. I will re read this book several times and I give it a 5 star review. I and going crazy that I have to wait for Jess story! Thank you Eva for writing and please do me a favor and keep them coming.x


                                                                  Teasers:









No comments:

Post a Comment