Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Diary of Bink Cummings by Bink Cummings



I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family. 

Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes, my entire life. 
My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings, and this is my story. 
How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem. 

Steamy Adult romance 
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+ 

This is not a Stand Alone, Vol 2 will be released Feb 2015

REVIEW
* * * * * Stars
 
Now I love biker books, I love the thrill of the story, the steamy sex scenes and the filthy language and banter. And I have to say that The Diary of Bink Cummings DID NOT disappoint, the only think I'm gutted about is that I have to wait until Feb next year for book 2 :(

I loved Bink for the beginning, she is a strong woman who loves throwing her weight around and putting people in their place. She has know Big D all her life and has seen him more of a father figure even though she was attracted to him. He is 20 years older but he is damn hot for his age. You can tell right off the bat that his feelings for Bink run deeper than hers does for him. But throughout their journey in this book and Big D's declaration of claiming Bink, he still sleeps with other women which forces Bink to look at her feelings, by the time her feelings surface it's too late, she catches Big D with another club women and that dips her heart over the edge. ~Amy









I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family the Sacred Sinners. Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes,my entire life. My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings,and this is my story. How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem.








Releasing February 2, 2015

Amazon Amazon CA Amazon UK Amazon AU







HOSTED BY:
EJ Button

No comments:

Post a Comment