Sunday, March 22, 2015

Naughty King is Now Available! @M_A_Valentine

Naughty King Available Now 

We're excited to bring you the Release of Michelle A. Valentine's Naughty King! Naughty King is part one in her three part sexy, erotic, Manhattan Fairytale Serial! This is one King who ALWAYS gets his way and one you definitely need to meet! Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom for a surprise; we have the cover for book two in this serial to show you, Feisty Princess! 

Naughty King Cover

About Naughty King The King Always Gets His Way. Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it. I’m never denied. Including her. I will break her. I will show her who the king of this city really is. The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted. No matter how fucking bad I want her in my bed. **Book One in a Three Part Erotic Romance Series.** Add on Goodreads Purchase Naughty King Amazon | B&N | iBooks | KOBO | Google Play

REVIEW

5 Stars

The Naughty King by Michelle A. Valentine

Wow, what can I say about Alexander King? Well he is cocky, sexy, arrogant, sexy, CEO of his own company. He oozes sex and he knows as does every woman who lays eyes on him. 
You get to see Alexander push all Margo's buttons, see what makes her hot and flustered even though he knows it's him. Margo is there to keep an eye on Alexander as he is buying her father's company, but things heat up very quickly between the two on a business weekend. The sexy pair get down and dirty. The sex scenes are sexy and steamy. What I love is Alexander's very dirty but sexy mouth, him and Riff would be pretty good friends if they met. But I love that Margo stands her ground some until Alexander's touch. I did love the sexual banter between them and I totally floved the ending.. Haha cannot wait for book 2. ~ Amy Davies for Eye Candy Bookstore

About Michelle
  Michelle Author Pic 
 New York Times Best Selling author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic and New Adult romance. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspires her naughty characters. Book teasers and excepts can be found on her website: http://www.michelleavalentine.com Find Her Online Website | Facebook | Twitter | tsū | Instagram | Goodreads | Amazon

Now, Take a Look at Book Two in the Manhattan Fairytale Series, Feisty Princess! Feisty Princess Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment