Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Author SVC Ricketts' Pieces Of One (part 2) Release Day Launch!

P2 -Title
P2 Final ECoverP2 - Book Info
Title: Pieces of One, Part 2 (The Dark Life Collection)
Author: SVC Ricketts
Genre: Suspense/Contemp. Romance
Cover Design: Judi Perkins/Concierge Literary Promotions
Release Date: September 8th, 2015add-to-goodreads-buttonP2 - Cover JacketP2 Final Cover - Full WrapP2 - Buy Links5gd2uWMP2 - Synopsis
Book TWO in a three part dark suspense and contemporary romance series. Be warned: IT HAS A CLIFFHANGER ENDING!
** Due to explicit language, violence and sexual scenes, this is recommended for a mature audience, 18+. Read with extreme CAUTION. **
Trista
Within the last few weeks I’ve been stalked, almost raped, witnessed a murder, and found out I am working with the FBI. All because of that slutty tramp, Marvy. Mind you, I did have my first sexual experience with a smoking hot guy, so there’s that…but I still hate her.

Marvy
That wimpy cry-baby blames me for everything, which is total joke! If it were up to me, I wouldn’t have gone back to the club without a gun. Now I’m stuck with that jerk-off, Bryson, hiding from people who want to see me dead.

Trista
I’m supposed to be getting the dirt on Bryson, but truth of the matter is, I think I’m falling for the scumbag. He did kill someone to protect me, but he’s the reason he had to. Sigh. I don’t know what to think about him. He doesn’t know about my secrets. Or maybe he does.

The only man I can trust is Alex. But he doesn’t know where I am thanks to Bryson. I love them both in ways that are completely different—kind of like my alters.
Valeria
Wat a friggin’ mess! Dez two are idjits!P2 - TeasersP2 - taken down by gravity

P2 - circular prison

P2 - BrysonP2 - Author BioSVC Ricketts Logo Finals

SVC Ricketts is an indie Contemporary Romance author and professional smart alec (self-professed). Her work has been recognized by the Pacific Northwest Writers Association and was selected as a finalist for the 2013 PNWA Literary Competition in the Romance category. She self-published her first book, a LGTB Romance novella called My Last Season With You in October of 2014. Then in June 2015, indie published Pieces of One, Part 1, the first book in The Dark Life Collection.
Raised between Southern California and Oahu, she moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1993 and although she loves it here, her heart belongs to the Islands-it always will. When she’s not in, what she loving calls “book-mode,” she multitasks her life between her hilarious adult special needs daughter, super smexy husband of 10+ years, two dogs, and sweating out her stress in a hot yoga studio. She’s also an avid Twitter (@SVC_Ricketts) and Facebook (SVC Ricketts) addict (again, self-professed). If you want to check out her other ramblings, you can visit her at www.SmexyIndieAuthor.com.P2 - Stalk Here

Website | Facebook | Twitter | TSU | Amazon | GoodreadsP2 - Hosted ByNEW CLP Banner

SBB Promotions Banner

All images © 2015 Concierge Literary Promotions. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment