Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Find Your Strong By Cassy Roop Release Day Blitz

Find Your Strong: How I changed my MIND to change my BODY and heal my HEART

by Cassy Roop
Release Date: May 9, 2017

This book is a journey. My journey. This isn’t going to be some quick fix or an advice book on how to lose weight fast. This book is all about how I changed me. It’s the process in which I was able to change my mind—about food, exercise, and life in general. It is how I changed my body so I’m able to perform in peak condition. But most importantly, it’s about how I healed my heart, both physically and emotionally.






Cassy is a work at home mom where she spends her days surrounded by children running her in-home daycare. She loves to cook, read and spend her nights and weekends being a Les Mills group fitness instructor.
She has been a lover of all things romance from a very early age. She hopes and dreams that everyone can receive their happy ever after. A good ol country girl at heart, she was born and raised in Arkansas and now resides in Charlottesville, Virginia with her husband and three young children.




No comments:

Post a Comment