Wednesday, May 31, 2017

✤✦✤#SavageReckoningNewRelease✤✦✤
#SavageReckoning by #TLSmith is now LIVE & today is the LAST day to get both books in the duet for the price of one!!!!
Grab your copy of this highly anticipated conclusion today, and get the complete Savage Love Duet for the price of one book, or read both for free with 
#KindleUnlimited.
Title: Savage Reckoning
Series: The Savage Love Duet Book #2
Author: Author Author T.L Smith | @LsmithT
Release Date: May 29
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2rEqsCs
✦Synopsis✦
She was everything, yet she was nothing. 
She was there, then she wasn’t. 
I didn’t expect her, never wanted her. 
But there she was, everywhere yet nowhere. 
She drew me in with her looks. Locked me with her first words, then stole me with her lust. 
She was everything I didn’t know I was searching for, yet nothing I needed.
She was a conundrum, difficult and confusing. 
One who was impossible of staying away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment