Thursday, October 26, 2017

Tour: Author, May I by Aden Lowe

Title: Author, May I?
Author: Aden Lowe
Genre: Romance
Cover Design: Ashley Wheels
Release Date: August 29, 2017 




I'm an author. You know, the kind no one ever sees. I never leave my home in the woods. You'll never know who I really am. 

When a dickhead cover model steps over the line with my assistant, I have no choice. I always protect what's mine, no matter what lines it crosses.

So, I cross the biggest line of them all.

I bring Johnny Quick to life.

He's the ultimate bad boy.

He'll stick a knife in your ribs, fuck your wife, and blow your wad at the track, all in the same day.

Every woman wants him. Nothing can touch him. Not even the law. He's unstoppable.

And he's fiction. 

Johnny's the star of my bestselling Romance series. Now I need him to do a real job. That's where it all goes to hell.

Fiction collides with reality…

*Based on real experiences with the book world.
**This is a stand alone story, built around depictions of true accounts of happenings within the Indie Author community. It contains violence, crude language, sexual situations, a few cliches, and some stereotypes thrown in for good measure.***










Soft fingers trailed over my arm and down to my hand, where her fingers laced into mine, and held my full attention. "Let's go, baby."

Shocked, I didn't resist in the slightest, and followed her right on out of the bar, all thoughts of the waitress gone. Who the fuck knew why a gorgeous chick like her would grab a perfect stranger and lead him out of the bar like that, but hell, I wasn't fighting it. "You know, sugar, all you had to do was ask."

She led me into the elevator and waited for the door to close.






HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment