Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tour: Blackwood Series by Melissa Ellen (November 13-17)

Series: The Blackwood Series
Author: Melissa Ellen
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance 
Available NOW on Kindle Unlimited





Who needs a man? They're nothing but a distraction. 
A disappointment. 

They sweep you off your feet, 
promise you forever, and then as soon as another 
beautiful woman shows them interest, they leave you 
crying alone on the sidewalk with your dreams of a life 
together crushed.

And the sexy playboy that keeps showing up everywhere I go, 
is the definition of distraction and inevitable disappointment. 
And frankly, I can live without that heartbreak. 
I have everything I need to make me
happy - a job, school, friends, and family that I love.

Yep. Mind made up... it's just a shame my body and 
heart didn't get the memo.




I've moved on with my life - Rhett Blackwood, who?
I've started over in a new city, with a promising career 
ahead of me. I have the independence I've always 
wanted. Needed. I've even started dating again. Kinda. Sorta. 

The point is, I'm happy. Right?

Then why when he unexpectedly shows back up in my life, 
am I still affected by his presence?
Why does just the sight of him leave me breathless?
And why in the hell is my traitorous body begging for him 
to touch me again? 

I have know idea why he's here, especially now. 
But I'll be damned if I let him back into my heart.




Finally! Freedom! Freedom to live my life the way I want!

No parents. No security guard. Nobody to tell me 
what to do and when to do it. Well, almost nobody. 
My overprotective brother is still around to rain on my parade.
But I can handle him. 

After making the move from New York City to Los Angeles, 
I’m determined to succeed at making a name for myself -
without using the wealth and connections of my family.

And nothing is getting in my way... except, maybe the most
infuriating and sexiest man I’ve ever met. 

He’s everything my brother has always warned me against.
But I can’t help being drawn to him. Something about
the brooding bad boy has me keep going back for more.



He shattered my heart. Rejected me. Rejected my love. Walked away so easily, tossing the three words I told him aside as if they meant nothing. But they meant everything. At least, to me. 

Fine. I'm done. He's pushed me away and turned his back on me one too many times. I've accepted it. Accepted that it's over, despite how I feel. But then why is he acting like it's anything but over?

















Melissa is the author of The Blackwood Series. She grew up as a book worm, reading anything from John Grisham to Nicholas Sparks. She has always had an active imagination and been naturally creative. She began writing when a story in her head was begging to be told.

When she is not writing, you can find Melissa working on architecture projects, buried in a book with a good glass of wine, playing with her son, laughing with her husband, or tackling her latest DIY project. 



HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment