Wednesday, June 5, 2013

 WITH ME series

By Kristen Proby 



This is a series that keeps me on the edge of my seat begging for more! It was suggested to me at my book club.  I went home and purchased Come Away With Me that night, not really expecting too much, as I can be pretty picky.  I read it that night!  Luke is such a sweet hero, and Natalie is just lovely.  These books are very passionate!  I have been known to recommend them to total strangers in grocery store or a bar.  But, I learned quickly not to suggest them to just anyone.  I had one friend who was like, "Seriously, Ann, can we go back to PG13 for a while."  Well, of course, I totally lost respect for her (JOKING......kinda) and gave her Harry Freakin' Potter. She is the only person EVER to not like these after giving them a try. They are short enough and SMOKIN' HOT enough to be quick fun reads for people who work full time or just don't have a whole day or two to devote to a read. 

I also appreciate the fact that these come tied up in a nice little bow with a happily ever after, but we still get to drop in for a glass of wine and visit with them through the other titles.  Fight With Me, for example, picks up with Natalie's roommate.  

Play With Me was my FAV until Rock With Me came out.......so it seems like Ms. Proby is just getting warmed up.  She has Safe With Me coming out this summer!  THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!   **ANN**



No comments:

Post a Comment