Wednesday, June 5, 2013

THE PROPOSITION 

THE PROPOSAL 

BY Katie Ashley 


If you are following the links from Facebook, you know that I am new here, so please forgive me if I go back a bit and grab up some of my personal favorites that I don't feel any blog about adult romance would be complete without.  If you know these titles and have your own thoughts, PLEASE leave a comment.  Not much I love discussing more than books, sex, wine, nachos and sex (yes, that deserved two entries). 

I fell in love with Katie Ashley with Music From The Heart (which I loved but needs its own entry here).  I had these titles on my list for a while until I finally picked them up THEN COULD NOT PUT THEM DOWN!!! 

Emma is wanting -- no NEEDING -- to have a baby.  Aidan is willing to help -- as long as it is the old fashioned way to conceive.  These two characters were completely and totally human, right down to their stumbling words and blushes.  I LOVED them!  The entire Fitzgerald family was delightful as we see in visits from precocious young nephews.  I thoroughly enjoy stories with well-rounded sub characters!  I was so absorbed that I just wanted to reach out and pet Beau, the black lab.  (Of course, I have a chocolate lab, so I am kind of fond of the 4-legged friends. Yes, my eyes tend to glow like that when I get into a really good book.  I think I must have disturbed Lucy here.) 

There were a couple things that I wasn't that excited about.  I felt that at times the relationship was pretty one-sided and Aidan was pretty whipped, but he seemed to enjoy it HAHAHA!  Otherwise, I totally recommend you giving these titles a spin.  These stories are "real life" love, not just the intense craziness of love's first blush.  **ANN**





No comments:

Post a Comment