Thursday, May 22, 2014

Not Hiding (Parker Siblings #3) by Leigh Ann Lunsford Review


Not Hiding (Parker Siblings #3)


There hasn't been a series in a long time that has me gunning for more... Leigh Ann I need more!! 

I absolutely loved Cambree & Max's story. Max was so sexy & forceful but in a very hot way. Cambree is his life that is clear to see. He would do anything for her and her family. My stomach knotted yet again, girly you truly know how to get a book to affect me. 
Again with the amazing banter between the whole Parker/James crew ;-) I had tears streaming down my face at the yard pranks to bring Mitch into the family. 

I loved that the truth finally came out and Mitch was made more than welcome, which I knew they would. 
Now Miss Leigh Ann, I need more Dustin, I wanted to hug the boy so much, I had a tear in my eye from his last words. Bless him. 

What an epic story/series.

5stars 

Amy*
Eye Candy Bookstore (Manager)

LINK: http://amzn.to/1jHSiXr

No comments:

Post a Comment