Sunday, June 8, 2014

Moving Forward - Emily R Pearson - Review

Moving Forward by Emily R Pearson Review
Well, what a book! I was gripped from the start. Ava seemed broken by her past, but she still remained strong. Throughout the book her tragic past comes to light but lucky for her after a unwanted night out with her best friend, Ava meets the very charming and hot Seth Carter. Seth sweeps her off her feet. He can sweep me off my feet any day. Their connection is strong and grows instantly, it's sweet and loving. They both fall hard and fast. He always puts her feelings before his own.

Ava's past comes back to haunt her with a ten ton truck, I wasn't expecting the turn in the story and to be honest, it was a really good, gripping turn. I simply couldn't put the book down, my poor house needed cleaning but oh well ;)

I loved how fiercely loving and loyal Seth was with Ava. Made my heart swell.

I thought that Carissa and Dawson were amazing supporting characters that made this book a beautiful story of love, friendship and loyalty

Reviewed by Amy
Eye Candy Bookstore (Manager)

5 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1uHWPLF

No comments:

Post a Comment