Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tame - Arden Aoide - Review

Tame by Arden Aoide Review
What a stimulating series ;) This collections of stories were superb on the description and details to each character. I must caution that these books do have instances of moderate/heavy BDSM that may not appeal to some. These stories were naughty and fun to read! I laughed with the characters and felt the books were written very smoothly. My only misgiving was the simple fact that these were all whirlwind relationships. I wish a little more time had been built in to the characters stories, so I could keep reading them and also to put a little more believe-ability into the books. I recommend this series to any person who enjoys BDSM & Fetish stories. I think you will truly enjoy them ;)


**18+ ONLY ** DUE TO MODERATE/HEAVY BDSM **

Reviewed by: Maggie Wadsager

4 Stars

Amazon : http://amzn.to/1uHYUaz

No comments:

Post a Comment