Sunday, June 8, 2014

Playing Rough - Blair Babylon - Review

Playing Rough by Blair Babylon Review
I give this 5 stars!

Fantastic read!!! At first book one started out kind of slow for me. I am so glad I kept reading because I absolutely loved it. When I saw it was a story about BDSM I thought here goes another book that's going to be similar to what I have read. Boy was I wrong.

Rea is a small town girl who is going to school for psychology. She wants to open a clinic to help children that are autistic. When Rea finds her self failing her class and not being able to afford to take it again she knows its time for her to pack up and move back home and forget all her dreams.

Rea's friends Lizzy and Georgie decide they want to help her get a job to help her afford to finish school. They decide to tell her about there job at The Devilhouse. They take her to one of the upscale parties where she has a wild quickie with a blonde hottie! Rea soon finds out her little quickie was with non other then The Dom. Owner of the Devilhouse.

Rea decides to work for The Dom at the Devilhouse to earn money for school. She finds herself submitting to The Dom no matter how hard she tried not to. Will The Dom turn out to be the Devil or will he the prince Rea has been waiting for?

This story will have you heated up real quick and wanting more!!!!

Reviewed by: Amy Zec

5 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1uHW99e

No comments:

Post a Comment