Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sinfully - Leighton Riley - Review


Sinfully by Leighton Riley Review
Every woman that has ever had that 'creepy feeling' down your neck, can relate with this book! What do you do if you are being stalked? Do you take it seriously or is it just playful fun? Payton doesn't know what to make of the scary mystery letters, but can she figure it out before it's too late?

I liked this story line from page one and loved the steamy erotic scenes that Payton has throughout the book! Payton and Ryder's spark left me feeling the heat and I couldn't wait to see how their relationship would work out. This book was exceptional in the details it provided with character development and I was sad to see the book end. I will be excited to hear about Tristen's story and hopefully happy ending *wink*wink*!

***WARNING: 18+ ONLY. EXTREME PHYSICAL VIOLENCE & SEXUAL ASSULT***

Reviewed by Maggie Wadsager

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment