Thursday, May 29, 2014

Then There Was You - Melanie Dawn - Review

Then There Was You by Melanie Dawn Review
What can I say, I was blown away by the story. I loved the way the story progressed from present to past and then back again to the present. Chris and Salem had a great story to tell, from the POV from a very angry teen and a post-partum depressed woman. Each storyline was amazing and I can say I was emotionally connected to Salem.

Salem and Chris both came a long way while working together, her being the 24 year old counselor struggling with her sickness and him the 17 year old repeat offender in the juvenile lock up. Salem encourages Chris come to terms with what happened to land him there and helps him to leave on a good note, starting his famed life as a rock star on the right track to fame.

I would definitely read more from Melanie Dawn.

5 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1gGrTsq

No comments:

Post a Comment