Thursday, May 29, 2014

Unsettled - Alisa Mullen - Review

Unsettled by Alisa Mullen Review
This book is very well written and drew me into the story immediately. Lizzie is a non-committal, carefree, caring person that more than likely will blame herself for anything that goes wrong around her. Her character spoke volumes to me and her development throughout the book just reinforced my love for her. The relationship between Teagan and Lizzie at times was difficult to not see certain 'red flags,' but the foreshadowing just had me on the edge of what was to come. I would classify this book as an Angst Book due to the roller coaster you find yourself on with Lizzie. I found this book hard to put down until I read the entire book and any reader who enjoys angst books with enjoy this story!

Reviewed by: Maggie Wadsager

5 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1pCHQQh

No comments:

Post a Comment