Thursday, May 29, 2014

Unchosen - Alisa Mullen - Review


Unchosen by Alisa Mullen Review
I was excited for the book from the moment I finished the first book in the series 'Unsettled.'

Reviewed by: Maggie Wadsager
The excitement was short lived in some respects. The excerpt given to the reader for 'Unchosen' in the first book is a far different beginning than what is given to the reader in this book. The teaser actually made it hard for me to understand the characters timeline in this novel. Looking beyond the very confusing/misleading timeline, I loved the character relationships in this book! The story line itself is very enjoyable to read and I would continue to recommend this series to any person who enjoys angst novels.

3 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1kagvEL

No comments:

Post a Comment