Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Veiled, Do You Believe, Redeemed - L. Chapman - Reviews

Veiled by L. Chapman Review
Every girl wishes for the perfect wedding day, even Jen but her one true love Rich starts pulling away just a few weeks before their big day. Without hesitation Rich takes off to Vegas with a friend and doesn't have a second thought for his bride-to-be. I wanted to slap this boy silly and scream at him to make up his bloody mind. So when Jen meets Warren and starts to feel again, it was awesome. Talk about swoon! The sex scenes were very hot and steamy.

My stomach was in knots when Jen found the dumb nut Rich in a rather compromising position with a male friend of theirs. This is when I truly wanted to slap the boy and I was praying that Warren would come save the day. Which, he does.

I love that Megan and Mark support Jen through out the book, such amazing friendship. Through everything that Jen has gone through I was so happy to see Warren step up and take care of her, even though her mind was all over the place. I am looking forward to more in this series.

Reviewed by Amy Davies @ Eye Candy Bookstore

5 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1hvGkQS

Do You Believe by L. Chapman Review
This was such a sweet and lovely story of family, friends and Christmas.
The love and friendship is clear among Megan and Mark's crew. They love each other and look out for each other.

I liked how Mark, Connor, and Warren were with baby Lucy and Kate. They are their princesses. The relationship between Megan and Jen is an amazing true non-blood sisterhood. It's a sweet, sweet story.

Amy Davies @ Eye Candy Bookstore

5 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1rHvATt

Redeemed by L. Chapman Review
I was looking forward to reading more about Megan and Mark and wasn't disappointed. It is a true love story. Mark worships Megan's daughter Lucy even though she isn't his.

When Mark and Megan’s pasts team together to blow their world apart, it leaves Mark in the hospital after and attack. Megan has no choice but to choose her daughter over Mark. Even though I was rooting for her to explain to Mark and not break his heart in two, as a mum I understood Megan's reasons. Poor Mark, my heart ached for him.

After making her decision and landing them all in hospital, can Megan and Mark move past the horrific event?

I was happy to see Megan and Mark get their happy ending, they deserved it.

Reviewed by Amy Davies @ Eye Candy Bookstore

5 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1kmi5Vd

No comments:

Post a Comment