Monday, August 5, 2013

Breathe Into Me by Amanda Stone

Breathe Into Me 

by Amanda Stone


I loved this book so much! Kane is one of the best bad boy BB I know;) you immediately fall in love with Kelsey too, which sometimes doesn't always happen with the GF! I loved the way he took care of her, and you could tell right from the start he loved her!! Kane is so swoon worthy! There is no way not to love that man. The only thing I can say I was bummed about is that it was over! I hope someday their story continues:) Amanda you have your work cut out for you to top our man Kane;) <3 <3 I'd give more than 5 stars if I could!! <3 Carrie

Synopsis: Eighteen year-old Kelsey Rien is more than ready to leave her past behind her.

Wanting nothing more than to walk into a room without everyone knowing the horrific details of an event that changed her life six years ago, she vows to concentrate on school and make something of herself.

But then she meets Kane Riley - the local bad boy. Kane's reputation is far from perfect, but is there more to him than what everyone else sees?

Kelsey soon learns that you can’t run from your past, no matter how hard you try. When her nightmares find her once again, Kelsey must find the courage to face the demons that have been haunting her and save the people she loves most.

No comments:

Post a Comment