Monday, August 26, 2013

Mirage by Ashley Suzanne

Mirage by Ashley Suzanne 

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL CLIFFHANGERS!!! I am speechless! Just..I'm..I don't even know right now! Somebody come pick me up off the floor! 

Ok--Ok-- I'm ready to do my review! 

We meet Mira and Danny along with Skylar who are in a love triangle so to speak. I loved all of them so much! You will be taken on the ride of your life! I can't go into details because you need to feel the emotions as you read along! The HOTNESS factor in this book is AMAZING! I seriously had my air up to turbo, and was still sweating! Danny and Skylar both ride motorcycles and are HOT! <<<<<< you had me at hot men on motorcycles! You will love Mira as well. She will win you over right away and touch your heart. My heart is so full of love for this book! You will be on the edge of your seat! When my friend Toski told me to read this book NOW!!!! I took that as I better get on it! I did and loved every minute of this wild ride. 

I give Mirage 5 HUGE stars but it deserves more!! I can't wait to get more of this story!! I'm obsessed and won't sleep until I know what will happen next! I am still scratching my head, and wondering did that just happen? Did I read it right? I even yelled at my kindle thinking the damn thing was broke and didn't download it all! Omg! Love, Love, Love!!! Read Mirage and go on this roller coaster with us please!! Thank you Ashley for this awesome story! <3 Carrie

Synopsis: Mira and Kylee meet Danny and Skylar during freshman orientation, their first week of college. Two sets of best friends embark on a new adventure together, forming life long bonds. 
Mira and Danny are looking forward to their future as husband and wife. Everything was going according to plan. That was until tragedy struck them on graduation night leaving three broken people to pick up the pieces.
Skylar has always stood in the background, watching his best friend begin a life with the woman he fell in love with until he can no longer keep a distance.
Right when Mira thinks her life is back on track it spirals out of control. What if everything you thought you knew was nothing more than a mirage.

Links: 



No comments:

Post a Comment