Monday, January 27, 2014

Your Exception by Bria Starr Review

***5 star review***

Ok, what can I say about this book... 
I loved it. It has fun, laughter, anticipation, heartbreak, sadness and happiness. I would recommend it! The epilogue was great too!!
I loved Wren, her description of herself made me wonder if she really saw herself that way, or if her heartbreak and arsehole of an ex made her feel that way. She was cheated on and even though she loved him, she did the right thing and left. 

After moving in with her friend Cassidy, she started working a second job at a bar where she met Logan, a singer in a band. Her first job is in her dads shop, where she works with Zach, a good friend who is also in a band... Yes, we have two totally different guys in two different bands, we're spoilt! 

Logan is your usual charmer who can melt the knickers off of any female within a ten mile radius, but he's also your typical smooth talker. He likes Wren and proves this when he pursues her, talks the talk, and makes her feel special. I liked Logan, but I was on the fence about him from the start. You will love him and then hate him... If you don't, then you have a higher tolerance for complete douchebags than I do! He is the worst kind of player. I wanted to ruin his man hood with a stiletto! I so badly wanted him to redeem himself!

Then there is Zach. He is kind, sweet, and a great friend... He's had his heart broken before and he's also in love with someone. Wren doesn't know who, but has an idea it's a girl from the bar. I instantly liked Zach and wanted to know more about him. Zach is the best friend you can want, he's protective and although he's in the background, you can't help but love him so much. From the get go I was wanting him to heal Wren's heartache, sweep her off her feet, and make her realise she IS loveable. 

Do you believe people can change for the better? 
Will Wren realise she is loveable? 
And when you have a head-and-heart battle, what do you do? 
In the end, it all comes down to that one exception. The one you're addicted to. The one you can't bear to be without. <3 Sarah


***Buy Links***

Amazon US and Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment