Monday, February 24, 2014

101 Nights Serials I and II by SE Reign Dual Reviews

Claimed (101 Nights) By SE Reign- http://amzn.to/1k7mQhQ
Serial One
Claimed was the first “serial” that I have ever read, and I loved it. Claimed is about a billionaire Prince from a kingdom in the Middle East, Elijah Micha or EJ as he likes his friends to call him. He is a bastard, right from the start.  He is living in the United States where he is a shrewd business man with playboy ways, but his time has come and he is next in line for the thrown as long as he can change his ways and find a wife. 
Natalie Hanover is a beautiful girl that would give the shirt off her back to anyone who needs her help. She works public relations for a law firm. In a desperate effort to save her family and friends homes, she breaks into EJ’s room with the plans to make him change his mind about tearing down the apartment complex to build luxurious condos and upscale shopping malls. When to two come to face each other, instead of being frightened of her and her blackmailing scheme, EJ turns the tables and makes Natalie an offer she can’t refuse… one that will make both of their problems go away. The sex in this serial is hot… like dom/sub hot. This is an erotic, hot, steamy story and is part one of a serialized series.  
**Excerpt**
EJ ---“Right now, we seal our deal. To look like star-crossed lovers, we need the physical connection. What better way to start our agreement than tonight?” As I speak, I lean forward, my lips brushing her lightly. She doesn’t pull away, a sign she’s not going to back out. “I didn’t shave my legs,” She says. I laugh again. I’ve never met anyone quite this honest…..

~Tonya


Tainted (101 Nights) By SE Reign- http://amzn.to/1hknKXY
Serial Two
Tainted is the second part in the serialize series 101 Nights by SE Reign. It follows up on Claimed. Natalie has agreed to EJ’s offer, to be his pretend fiancé to appease his father’s request that EJ change his playboy ways before he is announced as heir for the crown of Nijala. In doing this, EJ has promised not to tear down Natalie’s family and friends homes. 
As the story rolls on, Natalie realized that EJ is a dom and that he wants her to become his sub… in all things. It’s a battle of wills and the heart as these two try to make their farce of a relationship believable to everyone. What they don’t count on is falling for each other in the process. There is sex, secrets, feelings, betrayal, and more sex that will keep you entertained and guessing.
 I can’t wait to finish this serialized series to see where it takes EJ and Natalie… will she be forced to marry EJ and become a Queen with a dominant King or will they ruin each other in the process?

**Excerpt – warning adult language**
“Your body is mine, Natalie. No matter what you feel towards me, I own you.” 
I sigh. So he doesn’t care why I’m mad – just doesn’t want to deny him his afternoon fuck. 
“Can you uncuff me?” I ask. 
“When I’m ready,” he replies. “Don’t ask again. Because who is in control?” 
“You are.” 
“Who do you trust with everything?”
 “You.” Except my heart and soul. Pretty sure you can’t buy or coerce me out of those. 

~ Tonya 

No comments:

Post a Comment