Thursday, May 29, 2014

Final Life & Final Stand - Rose Garcia - Review

Final Life by Rose Garcia Review
This is not my usual genre but once I started reading this book I couldn't put it down. It is an action packed drama with a great storyline that kept me enthralled throughout. The characters are well detailed and their interactions are remarkable. Dominique has a life changing event happen that sets everything in motion. Decisions must be made and truths come to the surface. Cannot wait to read more of Dominique's journey!

I give this book 5 Stars

Reviewed by Linda Rimer-Como

Amazon: http://amzn.to/Sj9map







Final Stand by Rose Garcia Review
The journey continues for Dominique in another fantastic story in this series. There is more intense danger as the mysteries begin to unravel. The twists and turns keep you guessing as you find people you thought could be trusted are not who they seem to be. This book is just as riveting as the first and I look forward to reading more as this journey continues.

5 stars
Reviewed by: Linda Rimer-Como

Amazon: http://amzn.to/SWEjlg

No comments:

Post a Comment