Monday, June 9, 2014

My Skylar - Penelope Ward - Review


My Skylar  by Penelope Ward Review
Well, what can I say that will surely do this book justice? I don't normally like chapters go back to

Skylar and Mitch's story started when they were young and this book takes you on their heartfelt journey of growth, love and friendship. I simply couldn't put the book down, it had me hooked from the get go. The connection was there between them both from the start, it was really nice and gut wrenching to travel through the years with them. Even though huge obstacles and people got in their way, you could still feel the deep soul mate love between them. My heart ached for them when Skylar fell ill, but Mitch was totally swoon worthy for staying by her side even at a young age.

Through the years and heartache the two of them still connected with each other years later. A new person in Mitch's life frightens Skylar but she over comes the fright and learns to love them both all over again. I loved that a new friendship was formed between Nina and Jake, (who I simply loved)and old friendships stayed with them both

Such a sweet and lovely story that everyone should read. It's filled with love, friendship and true journey of life.

Best quote : "Subtract her clothes, divide her legs and multiply, baby" ~ Jake.


Reviewed by Amy Davies Eye Candy Bookstore (Manager)
the past, but in this book, it was needed.

5 Stars

Amazon: 

No comments:

Post a Comment