Thursday, June 19, 2014

Review - Unspoken Memories & Unspoken Promises by Gabbie S Duran


Unspoken Memories by Gabbie S Duran Review
Abigail wakes up after a lengthy coma to discover that although her motor function is intact, she as no

What a great concept for a story and I can honestly say that of the thousands of books I have read this book was 100% original! I really liked Abigail's spunk and the accepting but protective nature of Matt. There were some simple plot points of the book that had me confused and rethinking Abigail's strong woman persona. This is the only reason I could only give four stars. Despite this I loved Abigail's story and was firmly planted in her corner from the start of the book! Highly recommended to any and all who like romance novels! This book is a hit!


Reviewed by: Maggie Wadsager


memory of who she is. Or this man that claims to be her fiance that is completely giving her the creepy vibes. Bound and determined to figure out exactly who she is Abigail hires a private detective to dig around in her past. Abigail also wants information on the only thing she seems to remember, a mystery phone number. As memories surface that seem to not connect to her, Abigail is faced with the uncertainty of her sanity and her brains stability. Can she handle the truth when it is revealed? Or will it be to much for the fragility of the life she has?
4 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/USMKPZ

Unspoken Promises by Gabbie S Duran Review
This book was an amazing and perfect follow-up to 'Unspoken Memories.' The relationship is special between Matt and Abigail and it's obvious to the reader from word one. Abigail's character was far more needy and less self assured in this novel. At times this made me want to reach through the book, smack her and tell her "to grow the hell up". I think I felt so strongly though because I was already looking at her like a sister! Gabbie Duran drew me into her characters and they became an extended family for the day that my world revolved around Abigail Adams. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a good romance!! I really liked how this book ended.... with enough suspense to keep me curious but not a full blown cliff-hanger! It was a pleasure to read this book!!

**This book is not recommended as a stand alone. To understand many major plot points 'Unspoken Memories' must be read**

Reviewed by: Maggie Wadsager

3.5 Stars

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1qxdCBD

No comments:

Post a Comment