Monday, October 6, 2014

His (Hers, #5) by Dawn Robertson Review Tour


Synopsis: 
I am a Failure.

I am a Wife.
I am a Business Woman.
I am Bold.
I am Broken.
I am Lonely.
I am Strong.



The only person who has ever fought for me, will only fight with me now. After finally letting my walls crumble for a man, he has destroyed me from the inside out. I should have known that a broken bitch like me would never get a happily ever after. What did I expect?



But what he doesn’t realize is, I am not going to let him walk away so easily. He turned my world upside down, and now I will do the same to his. I just pray our daughter doesn’t become collateral damage. 



I am Seven James-Parker, and this is the second part to my story.


REVIEW

* * * * STARS
I have always loved Seven from the very start or the HERS Series, she is such a badass, and I love her take no prisoners attitude. HIS is the end of the HERS Series that told from Seven and Levi’s POV’s (you also get a little glimpse of some other characters thoughts too). Seven and Levi are trying to put their life back in order, when a blast from the past tries to mess with them and their family. 

This book was an awesome end to the series, I love that we got revisit with some of the characters that started the whole series. Seven and Levi have had a rocky marriage, but they totally complete each other and I am such a Levi fan. He is absolutely perfect for my girl Seven.

This book had my emotions on high alert and kept me guessing to what was going to happen in the end. There are some major twists in this book that I did not see coming and couple of new characters come into play, but I don’t want to ruin it for you guys, so mums the word! 

Even thought this is the end of the HERS Series, I can’t wait to see what Dawn has in store for us in the future, more Ryker please! If you have not read the HERS Series, what are you waiting for?

Reviewed by Tonya Nichols @ Eye Candy Bookstore


No comments:

Post a Comment