Monday, June 19, 2017







Levi Synopsis

Rejection.

It is not something I'm used to.

I'm a beautiful woman and I like carefree, no commitment sex. I'm a single man's dream. So when I set my sights on the new bouncer for Forbidden Desires and he doesn't share my enthusiasm for a wild night together, I'm dumbfounded as to why.

Night after night, Levi ignores me–making me want him even more. I flirt and practically throw myself at him, but he's a complete gentleman. His indifference only makes him more desirable. I've made him my next target. He'll be my lover, as soon as I figure out how to wear him down.

My raw sex appeal isn't working with him and maybe there's a reason. He's hiding something underneath his large muscles and adorable dimples. Levi's keeping secrets from me and one night he reveals one of his secrets–he's vowed to be abstinent.

What the hell am I going to do now?


*Recommended for 18+ due to subject matter and sexual content.
**HEA, no cliffhanger, interconnected stand-alone novel.



Levi links: AmazonAmazon UKAmazon AUApple iBooksBarnes&NobleKobo, and Smashwords.
*Available at most Amazon and Apple iBooks international stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment