Saturday, June 8, 2013

ONE NIGHT WITH SOLE REGRET series

By Olivia Cunning


There is simply no one who I trust with my rock stars more than Olivia Cunning.  She is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! She writes about hard edged rock GODS who have strong women who complete them.  I picked up an anthology of these novellas to help bide my time until Wicked Beats (see Sinners On Tour review) comes out this August.  Admittedly, they are not My Sinners, but they are still a HOT way to spend a few days.  I mean what would your Sole Regret be........

Share Me is the prequel to the series.  Honestly, I didn't care much for it.  Sorry, but I have to say it.  BUT, it was only 99 cents AND I see now that reading it will help me understand later developments.  It is JUST sex (no real relationship stuff), but it does give background to our male characters. 

I actually read Try Me first (not realizing there is a prequel), and it was my favorite of all of them. Gabe is a sexy drummer with some interesting skills in the sex toy area........Do I REALLY need to say more?

Tempt Me is another sweet read.  I see a LOT of possibilities where this couple is concerned.  Madison is going to take just one more night with her hot rocker, Adam, before she breaks it off........

Tempt Me actually is the best story of them all. I think it shows more depth to characters as well as some STEAMY, SWEATY sex......

Touch Me starts off at a sex club...............Owen wants a sure thing.  Caitlyn is looking to have an adventure to get her over her divorce.  The found each other.  I mean, who wouldn't want to spend one night with a rocker to live out every sexual fantasy? Sign me up!

Goodreads says that expected release date for Tie Me is June 14, 2013. THAT is one I am looking forward to....... 

I recommend these titles, but know that they are extremely sexual and not just in a simple boy + girl way.  They are hot as hell though!  Just leave your inhibitions at home!! :)  ***ANN***


No comments:

Post a Comment