Saturday, June 8, 2013

ROCK THE HEART

ROCK THE BAND

ROCK MY BED

By Michelle Valentine

In honor of Rockstar weekend, let's get acquainted with one of my favorites, Riff, from Michelle Valentine's series.  He is my Oreo loving rocker! 

Rock the Heart introduces us to Lane and Noel, high school sweethearts who were torn apart by immaturity and misunderstanding.  Lane is now working for a marketing company in NYC.  Noel is a the sexy front man for the rock group, Black Falcons.  To keep her job, Lane has to win over Noel.  She has to deal with her past, a controlling and deceptive boss and her feelings for the only man she has ever loved.  

It is a sweet story and a quick, easy read. I enjoyed it.  It was a nice break from some of the books which are just constant sex.  

Rock the Band was a novella mainly concentrating on the progression of relationship between Lane and Noel.  Honestly, you could NOT read this and never know it, but it was still cute.  More heat in this one, as they spend less time dancing around old issues.  I read this when is all I really wanted to do was curl up with my Riff.........

Ohhhhhhh, Riff, what can I really say? That he can eat Oreos in my bed ANYTIME HE WANTS! When we first meet Riff in Rock the Heart, he is a bit offensive, but we have learned why now. He meets Aubrey, Lane's best friend, and it sizzles!  Riff is my reason for loving the first two books in this still growing series.  I am still hoping to get a Golden Ticket.........

All in all, I definitely recommend these rockers.  Noel is kind of wimpy for me, but Riff is anything but! YUMMMMM   ***Ann***








No comments:

Post a Comment