Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SINNERS ON TOUR series

By Olivia Cunning 



MY Sinners have a special place in my heart. They are my first selection I made all by myself without any recommendation or ever hearing about them from anyone......FATE, I tell ya. This series follows the HOT adventures of a rock band, Sinners.  

We start off in Backstage Pass with Bryan, lead guitar.  I swear to God, I now get a bit excited every time I see a guitarist's fingers.  I have to admit, Olivia, I was a bit like "WTF????" when I read the female's name, MRYNA.  I figured she was like 70 or something, but I was wrong.  Myrna is a college professor on human sexuality who decides to travel with the band and do research on sexual habits of groupies. Did I mention, these books are HOT? 

I like how these books are self contained BUT we still get to see progress of our favorites from prior titles. 

Rock Hard (LOVE that title hehehehe) picks up with Sed and Jessica, lovers who were torn apart by misunderstanding and immaturity but who were destined to be together........with some FLAMING HOT lovin' in Vegas. 

Hot Ticket features sweet Jace and Aggie......they are into.....ummmm a bit of bondage. Aggie even makes hand-stitched leather corsets that would be a fun thing to own..........On a serious note, I actually shed a couple tears in this one.  Very emotional. Not JUST total hotness.  

THIS is where it all gets WEIRD......I think it was an error somewhere along the line.  Books were published out of order.  The fourth actually isn't released until August (already pre-ordered TYVM).  Wicked Beats is sure to be just as amazing with our drummer, Eric. 

The fifth book, Double Time, is with the most sexually adventurous member of the group, Trey.  I love Trey, but ooooohhhh doggie, he has some issues!  Be prepared for some WILD times that are definitely not normal boy meets girl stuff.  

Also, throughout this series, we also meet Trey's brother, Dare, and his band, Exodus End.  Now THAT is going to be an adventure........Keep them coming, Olivia Cunning!  We CANNOT wait!!!!!! **Ann**



No comments:

Post a Comment