Thursday, May 22, 2014

DESTRUCTION- THE DECEMBER PEOPLE SERIES BY SHARON BAYLISS REVIEW

DESTRUCTION- THE DECEMBER PEOPLE SERIES
BY SHARON BAYLISS

I have got to say when I started reading this book I was a little nervous since it was a completely different genre then what I normally read. Sharon did a fantastic job with this story and got me out of my comfort zone and ready for more books like it.

While reading this book I had a hard time getting myself to put it down. David is a father to three children and has a great marriage to Amanda. He has a secret that he has been keeping from his family for more then ten years. one day he gets the call he thought he never would. Now he has to explain to Amanda not only did he have an affair but has two more children that he now has custody of.Amanda has a secret of her own and once it comes out nothing will ever be the same. Will magic help or pull this family apart even more?

Through out this book I wanted to cast many spells on David for cheating and breaking up his perfect family. At the end I realized he was not as bad as I thought. I was completely on edge through out the whole story. Everytime I thought I knew what was goibg to happen I was wrong. I will definitely be getting more books from Sharon and can't wait to see what is next.

Reviewed by Amy Zec

LINK: http://amzn.to/1nhTTpk

No comments:

Post a Comment